So I was nominated for a Liebster by Solarflowerchild, to answer a few questions about myself. I am excited to do this and it’s a fun way for my readers to know a little more about me, since I have yet to give a insight. Therefore, the Liebster award is for bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It is a list of 10 questions you must answer from the blogger who nominated you for the award. Then you must create 10 more questions and nominate 10 more bloggers. I think it’s a fun way to get to know other bloggers as well, so here are the list of questions Solarflowerchild has given me. Enjoy!
1.Who do you look up to most/ who is your role model?
I look up to the women in my family the most, they all have been such inspirational, strong women. My role model will actually have to be God, because he’s perfect and has all the answers I will ever need in life.
2. Number one place you’ve always wanted to travel or have traveled to? Why is it number one?
-I will love to visit is Haiti, Haiti is a recent decision I’ve made to travel to. I’ve always been afraid of going there, but I know that my ancestors are from the island. It’s so much more I would like to learn about my heritage, instead of being ashamed of it.
3. What is the most embarrassing things you have ever done?
-Hmmm, well I have an embarrassing moment I was in the 5th grade, and I dumped my boyfriend Casmir that I was dating from the 4th grade and started to date this other dude name David, cause he was cute to me lol (young and dumb foreal) But he ended up being annoying to me so I dumped David, and went back to Casmir so when I did leave David, he was going around talking about me like little kids do and making fun of me, cause he was upset that I broke up with him. So everyone use to look at me and laugh and entertain his silly self! UNTIL I confronted his behind! I honestly went in on him and slapped him across his head, cause I was not going to have people look and laugh at me crazy.
4. What is your favorite color? How does it describe you?
-My favorite color is Lime Green, I always seem to brighten others mood, and I always seem to catch others eye from my unique style and approach. Lime Green is a bright, noticeable color, you can’t miss it if seen. Stands out just like me.
5. Favorite Movie of all time?
-Hands down!! The Jacksons: An American Dream
6. List five things you will put on your bucket list.
- Scuba Diving
- Get my Ph.d
- Zip lining
- Go to Africa
- Have a natural birth with all my children
7. Favorite music artist?
-That’s hard! but I would say Kem.
8.What would you tell your 13 year old self? Why?
-Your too young for a boyfriend, and your not in love lol because I was in love and I wouldn’t want my daughter having a boyfriend at 13.
9.If you could relive one moment in your life what would it be? Why?
-Living in Miami, young and free with ALL my family, my elementary and middle school days were THE BEST!
10.Do you have any regrets in your life, if so list one. Explain why you regret it. If not, explain why you have no regrets.
-No regrets, because I am not perfect life is about growing and learning from your past. Everyday I’m growing imperfectly! All I can do is make my next move better than my last one…
Thank you Solarflowerchild for nominating me! I honestly don’t have 10 followers to even nominate :(, so who ever views this blog your nominated! Here are your 10 questions!
- What do you feel makes a person unique?
- What is one thing you haven’t accomplished, and you would like to accomplish?
- What’s your favorite pastime? Why?
- Name one family member that you can’t live without. Why?
- If you had to choose one island to visit what island would it be?
- What is YOUR motto you live by?
- If you can change one major issue in the WORLD, what would it be?
- If you can bring one person back from the dead, who would it be and why?
- Name two things you would like to change in yourself.
- One item you can’t live without, (it cannot be your cell phone 🙂 )